Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Post!! ~.~

Hello~~ my non-existent readers...so far xD
As you can see, this is my first post and i have been thinking for quite a while now about what i should write for the first post. 
So even though no one will probably read this :( i thought it would be nice to start with a '10 facts about me' post....so here it is!

me:

1. My english name = Shirley Zhang

2. My chinese name = 章宇婧

3. I am 15 now and turning 16 in 4 months :D

4. I was born in china but i've been living in Aussy for almost 10 years.....
and i just realised that i've lived more years of my life in Aussy than of my birth country :O

5. I am the only child :( BUT i do have lots of cousins and although most of them are in China, my fav is here with me in Australia :D 
meet Helen!

6. I am surrounded by amazing friends even though um....they can get a bit um... weird and crazy :P but i love them 

(not everyone went that day so next time i'll try to get a photo of everyone in our group ^^)

7. I  Kpop/Kdrama/Kshow

8. Due to my love for korean stuff, my korean is considerably good...i guess... since a few of my korean friends approve of it :D
AND i now kinda have the ability to watch and understand shows/drama WITHOUT subtitles! -proud- 
^________________________^

9. My favourite group is -drumrollssssssss- 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heres one where you can see their gorgeous faces xD

10. And lastly my ultimate bias -more drumrollssssss-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
my husband is so hot *_*
p.s you can expect to see a lot of him in my 

The end~~

So there it is, my first post!!
I hope you enjoyed it, my non-existent readers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment