Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Life Through A Camera III

hi guys!!!
Welcome to the third edition of my photo diary :)
As you may have noticed in the title of this post, i have changed the name of this diary series to 'My Life Through A Camera' simply because Photo Diary was a tad boring?

First of i shall start with a outing since that's what i started with in all the diaries so far...why? i do not know but anyhow!
I went on a parody shoot with Selina, Lily, Nim and Li-lynn~

Attractive.

Learn how to adjust the blur Lily? ;)

For those who want to see the production of this day, it has not being posted yet but you can visit Selina's youtube page to check out her previous parody of B.A.P's badman. And subscribe to see the new ones coming soon i believe!

Me and Lily messing around on that THING when the rest of the crew works hard >.<


Later, we payed Passion Tree a visit and got some afternoon tea~
I settled for a petite cup of froyo:
Flavour: pomegranate and green tea
Topping: strawberry and lychee pearls
Am i the only one around here who loves the feeling of those pearls popping in your mouth? ^3^
Lily, Selina and Nim shared this huge serve of green tea ice shaving:

And Li-lynn treated herself to 4 mini macaroons and a cup of green tea frappe:
HEY i just realised that all of us got green flavour!!
Guess we just cant hide that asian part of us huh?

Speaking of food!
I got my first pressie from working at Easyway~
Its a towel packaged like a strawberry cake roll in case you haven't realised yet...and can't read...

One night at 1:30am, i suddenly realised that it was time for me to get a haircut so i texted Helen to ask if she wanted to get it done together since she mentioned it before. Turns out she already got it cut but she agreed to come anyways because she's a good friend :)

So the very next day, there i was:
I went to Colour Rain for those who want to know.
I went there because after researching online, it seemed to have a decent reputation and price range.
My take on the place however is that communication with those of you who aren't korean may be a tad difficult. But you know, a few hand gestures won't hurt you~
The important thing though is that they get the job done and yes i am very satisfied with the results!

Dont ask me why the hair is swaying to the right because i'm also trying to figure that out.
Despite that however, NOT BAD RIGHT? kekeke
Went to Meet Fresh afterwards to have afternoon tea~

YESTERDAY! was the day this i got my learner's licence!!!
I waited 5 month to get this thing and i finally got it!
CAN'T WAIT TO START DRIVING!
so stay off the roads guys~
because i'll be on it @.@
A tiny taste of christmas:
hehe just a picture from my instagram lah
what i want to say is..
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
a bit early i know but better early than late!

No comments:

Post a Comment