Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Anime yo xD

Annyeong~
So....did i mention my dad was an artist?
well he was and i seem to have gotten his genes in that area as i also love to draw :)

1st: Cardcaptor Sakura :)
I ALWAYS watched this anime when i was younger and although i dont watch it anymore, shes still an awesome childhood friend haha xD
i actually drew this during Graphics class at the end of last year coz i finished the assignment before everyone else....i think...
or was it because i forgot my usb and couldn't do any work..? @.@
btw my friends do say i have short term memory so...yea considering it was last year, how can i rmb right? ~.~


2nd: Kazuki Hihara from La corda d'oro~
I drew this last holidays when i didnt have FIVE assignments to do like this holiday T^T
if u guys dont know this anime, u should check it out! its pretty interesting and um...the guys are hot kekeke
So this guy is actually the guy that gets sort of heart broken D:
but he's my favourite so jajang~!


hehe not bad right?? ^___^

Ok so to end this post...


hehehe couple photo ~.~ 

kkk baibai
(^_^)/~


No comments:

Post a Comment