Friday, April 19, 2013

My favourite people ♥ PART 1

Annyeong~
Ok so in my first post, i mentioned that i'll get a photo of all my friends but it was so hard to have everyone in the same place cause there's so many of us -.-
So i'll just introduce them one by one and that's better anyways..?

But let's start off with my family first :)

1. Mummy
My mum is really really smart. She started grade one at the age of 4 when others were all 6 @.@ 
So because she is so smart, she obviously expects a lot from me.. and well, it seems like i  didn't get a lot of her genes T^T
But when she's not teaching maths or physics or whatever, she is actually more like a older sister who i can talk about everything with xD

2. Daddy
He doesn't really like taking photos so all i can find is this one from when we went to Canberra to skiiii :D 
Ahhh i wanna go again ~.~
Kkk so my dad isn't really the type to care about studying since he  played 80% of the time through primary and high school lolz
but then he miraculously got into a really famous art school after submitting his art work :) 
And remember my drawings from a while ago? 
Well, i got that skill from him kekeke

Next up is my cousins

3. Helen
Helen was introduced in my first post coz she's that important :D
She is definitely my favourite cousin :P See how much i love you Helen?
We basically grew up together so naturally i see her as my sister hehe
My parents actually told me that before Helen was born her mum(my aunty) loved me a lot and always took care of me. So obviously i was super jealous when she started taking care of Helen as well haha 
so one day when everyone was watching TV,i went into the bedroom where Helen was sleeping and i..um....
I bit her nose LOL 
Apparently i quite a naughty kid back then haha

MY LONG HAIRRR -sigh-

And here's another one from years ago where i used to play designer and Helen would be my model xD
please don't kill me Helen u look beautiful here :)

4. David (Helen's brother, my youngest cousin)
This kid was the MOST ADORABLE KID EVER
He is also very gullible.
I remember that when we were younger as the oldest out of us, i would try to act responsible and help our parents lol 
Whenever David refused to do something that his mum said, i would go
"David good kids are liked by everyone. Good kids would do ------. Do you want to be a kid that everyone likes?"
And trust me, this ALWAYS works. Well until when he starts to realise that your just trolling him xD
But yea i think he listened to me the most actually..lol
when he was still gullible anyways 
 He is in grade 6 now? i think?
I always get this wrong because i remember him as a little kid but now he's growing up so quickly lol -.- i sound like his mum.. @.@ 
anyways sadly he is being a meanie and wouldn't let me use his pictures -.-

5. My little aunty(Helen and David;s mummy)
I call her little aunty(in chinese) because my dad has 5 sisters and she's the second youngest and as you probably can imagine, i call the youngest one little little aunty lol
as strange as it sounds in english, it's sounds normal in chinese lol
She's the one that made me jealous by taking care of Helen keke :P
She also doesn't want her pictures on the internet T^T
Like mum like son (there's a chinese saying like that except its like dad like son but a little adjusting wouldn't hurt xD)

Kkk onto my friends xD


6. Tina
Everyone, i introduce you my girlfriend :P
We have been together since....grade 8? anyways its been a long time
And a few weeks ago was actually our anniversary
CONGRATS? lol
She is an awesome friend :)
Super fun and nice and SEXAY lol

Because we've known each other for so long, there are A LOT of photos
believe me when i say there's A LOT
So i couldn't decide which photos so use lol so i'll put up a few :P

Taken last year when my hair was so short haha
Another thing about Tina is that she is super tall and skinny (model material) xD
Just look at this, i was wearing heels (around 10cm...im short ok) and standing next to her, she's STILL half a head taller T^T

Some of our stickie photos:)



And lastly, we went to cocopop's house today and jajjang i painted on her face lol 


NOT BAD RIGHT???!!! kekekeke

 Selfie time! haha 


MWAHHH
btw my hair looks white in the last picture @.@
Its the filtering!! im not growing white hair yet -.- 
although it wouldn't be surprising due to the work load we get in YR 11 T^T 
HOW DO I SURVIVE YR 12!!?

7. Coco
She is also called butterlion, cocopops, eggrolls and a whole lot of other stuff that i cant remember lol
Anyways she come up with all these adorable nicknames for herself
BUT she gave me the nickname 'Octopus little ball' (chinese)
Ok i know your like wtf is that? but again in chinese its not that bad haha
She calles me that because the syllable from octopus has the same sound as my last name in chinese -.-
We've been through ups and downs but anyways we're good friends now that's what counts right? :)

 kkk photo flooding time ~~



The stickies were from 2 years ago OMGAH i look so different 
@.@


There's coco on my back haha
She looks so happy! :D

8. Chloe
This is the dad of the group because well...idk she just is and she used to be married to Tina who is now my gf.. 
keke very complicated relationship lah
She is a anime freak haha she recently got into cosplaying lol 
Today after school, i ditched all my assignments and went to Coco's house with Tina and Chloe (its Friday we deserve a rest okk)
The main purpose was for Coco to do cosplay make-up for Chloe
Me and Tina were just there cause we have nothing better to do with our lifes :L

And i shall show you the process of Chloe turning into this anime character i've never heard about lol

step one: Hair net!


haha she was trying to hid so her fault for the blurry picture :P

Step two: Make-up~~

This part took like more than an hour! @.@
Im sorry Chloe but the eyebrows aren't working haha
Find the proper makeup next time lol

Step three: Wig time :D
I personally think that Chloe actually suits blonde
anyone else think so? ^^

Final Product!!

What do you think? :D 
Pretty cute right? keke

Kkk after Chloe and Tina's transformation we OBVIOUSLY had to take selfies right?
SO..jajjang~~


Lol the camera angle like.. FLATTENED my head T^T





Look at Chloe's expression lolol
Chloe gets all the girls xD



Haha those are only some of the better selfies haha we had way more :P

Normal Chloe xD


Haha before Chloe put her wig, i stole it and tried it on myself keke
I didn't use the hairnet so it looks REALLY weird haha and i couldn't even tie my hair up since Tina took my hairband cause she wanted to do piggy tails -.-

Anyways this is me trying to put it on haha


And jajjang!

lolol my expression when i first saw myself :L
And then i went into selfie taking mode keke

 SEE WHAT I MEAN?? i couldn't tie my hair up so i ended up looking like this T^T haha
it looks like im wearing a helmet over piggy tails @.@



Trying to pose like a guy and completely failing lol xD
And you can see my fringe poking out in the second picture haha -.-

haha okiee this is the end of PART 1!
Part 2 shall come out..some day haha
BAI~

No comments:

Post a Comment