Friday, June 14, 2013

☆★ Comeback ★☆

Halooo~!!
Long time no blogs! 
Sorry lah i've been studying non-stop for block exams >_>
So to make up for the absence, i shall provide you with a super long comeback post about everything that has happened over the past 2-3 weeks (?)

1. I MET KEVIN RUDD!! :D
I need to say something about this photo.
I am not that short.
I admit that they are all taller than me but i'm not that short ok
I was bending down ~_~

After our last block exams yesterday, we went to 3 monkeys for Yanni's Birthday~!

I was going to take a photo of the store front but then Lily and Yanni said Kevin Rudd was inside so i totally forgot haha
If you don't know what 3 Monkeys is like me until yesterday, it's a cafe in Westend and omg i'm so glad i went haha ~.~

It took me so much effort to get this photo aigo 
When we took a photo for the first time, the lady didn't press the button for long enough so she didn't take it >.<
I was so depressed :(
After we ordered, the lady saw me again and she asked if the photo turned out good...and i was like 
"...um...you didn't take the photo...." LOL
So we got another one with him after he finished eating :D

Moving on haha

My cappuccino cheesecake..
 Looks so good but -sigh- you can't tell a book by its cover
Honestly it wasn't that good..but my friend's liked their food so i think i just made a bad choice...

 Coco and Yanni's cheesecakes

Lily's sandwich and Yanni and Coco's pizza

such bad lighting =_=


Coco trying to eat her super hot pizza and Yanni's failed photobombing keke

2. Baby Moi
Someone on ask.fm asked me to do a post about my baby photos...
I don't know about doing an entire post on it but it wouldn't hurt to show you guys a few :)

I was a very messy eater xD

I had uncontrollable hair @.@
But thankfully, as i got older, my hair straighten out and is actually very easy to manage now hehe
Also i now have more hair covering my forehead so i don't look bold anymore :)

I think i liked princesses...
See how the lace at the bottom of the dress it ripped?
I STILL REMEMBER HOW IT HAPPENED O_o
My parents to me to a photo booth and when i got off the bus, this guy on a bicycle went by and slightly hit me and my dress got caught on his bike
AND HE DIDN'T EVEN STOP TO SAY SORRY >.<
he just kept going so my dad ran and caught up to him and started yelling at him hahaha
he deserved it :D

Speaking of baby photos, i happened to have this:
AWWWW THEY ARE SO CUTE!! *_*
omgahh especially Minho~!! 
ahhhh -dies from cuteness overload-

3. Helen's awesome piano skills
practice performance for blocks

And...selfies of course xD

4. My beautiful diary
My semi formal is next week!!
And since i've been studying for the past few weeks, i knew i was bound to get pimples from stress
so 4 weeks ago, i got this!
My beautiful diary is a brand of face mask that originates from Taiwan(i think) 

They have a huge range of masks that helps with different skin problems

And if you can't decide which one is best for you, they have the 'Alice in wonderland' series which are mixed sets of their masks
One of the things i love from this brand is the packaging
Its so cute hehe

I got the apple polyphenol set:

There are 10 packs in each set

The apple one is said to moisturise, clarify and tighten pores
I've tried the natto mask before but i don't think it did much for my skin..
But for this one, i can actually feel my skin getting softer and the pores are slowly getting smaller too! :DDD

5. Semi prep
So...i decided to go to semi after all :)
And remember the dress that was way too big for me?
I got it altered! :D
But no picture hehe since i'll be making a post about semi anyway
so wait until then ;P
I'll also be going shopping for shoes, clutch and other stuff for semi tomorrow~
so excited ^_^

Okie that's my comeback hehe
Baiii ~.~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment