Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sour Sixteen :S

Annyeong my lovely readers!!
You probably have figured it out already from the title but it was my 16th birthday about more than a month ago...
WOOHOOOOOO~~~~!!!!! :D

so the reason i haven't blogged for so long and even waited so long to blog about my own birthday was definitely because of a understandable reason!
Its because my firstly, i had two graphics assignments that was one after another and you all know what that meant...

1. Working till midnight

2. Dying from exhaustion 

3. Ruining my sleep cycle...

Anyone in my class will be able to prove that i have actually fallen asleep in class before. like legit fall asleep!

4. After finishing graphics, i then had a english vodcast due the following week, physics EEI due a week after that and then it was cramming for blocks >.<

5. Procrastination 

After writing the word physics exactly 40 times and drawing a expression for each day, i have concluded that i am a:

7. But i ended up finishing all my other work on time anyway muahahaha
YAYAYAYAY
So yea that has basically been my life for the past month and i actually have a lot of things waiting to be blogged about but i just haven't got the time to actually do it T^T

Anyway.....i think i should start on the main topic now haha
WARNING: this will be a super long post!

So My birthday as mentioned early was on a Monday which meant no real party on that day but at least i received some presents that day hehe
After school, Helen Wu and I made a stop at Sunnybank Plaza so that i she could buy me a present! 
We went around shops like My cube, Morning Glory etc 
And i ended up choosing:

the Skinfood papaya yogurt face mask


and a Geneva watch which i have been wearing every single day till now becauce i love it so much :)

Thank you Helen I really really love the presents you got me!! especially the watch haha :) 
mwah~♥

That night, my family went to a nearby restaurant for a mini celebration



The food:





After eating dinner, we returned to our house to have the cake!
Because no one in my family actually likes eating cake that much, we decided to get little slices instead:
and yes that is a beer can hahaha 
most unique birthday cake goes to me!! :D

Family selfie ~ ♥

On the Sunday after my birthday, i had a bowling party at AMF :)

OOTD

Hehe sorry about the mess...
I'll clean my room next time before taking photos there.......

Group photo!

Moi:
I seriously sucked so much at first..i got 3 gutters on my first 3 tries! T^T
But thankfully i got much better by the end of the game and got 2nd place in my lane kekekeke

And i have the score sheet as prove muahahahaha


KK from here i shall just flood you with random pictures!



It is actually impossible to get a proper photo of YunQi -.- 




Hehehehehe


Helen and her mummy

Aunty ~


 Mummy and I~



:)

I believe this is the first appearance they have made in my blog?
But thats only because they refused to have their photo on my blog when i asked for my favourite people posts.... T.T
So this is David my other cousin (Helen's brother) and my aunty (their mummy) :D

Family :) 

My mum had to go home early to make lunch so that's why she's not in this picture :( 

After that we all went to my house to eat, sing and play Running man!!!

For lunch, my made us sushi and my aunty did BBQ for us but there are no photos :(




My cake and some very dangerous candles!
Why are they dangerous? Because once you light them up, its literally impossible to blow them out...im not kidding.
No matter how many times i try to blow the fire out, it did not cooperate with me T^T
Eventually, we had to actually take the candles outside and step on them to put out the fire =_=
So be careful guys and don't buy these candles!



Hehe

Karaoke time!
Just in case you're wondering what the smoke is, no one is our group smokes!
Its from a smoke machine haha

After that we played the games from Running man....well we tried to...
the thing is, in Running man they have a much bigger scale and more equipments whereas we had limited equipments and lack of enthusiasm haha or maybe we were all just being nice as only i tried to rip someones name tag off before all the lollipops were found...
So it was kind of like hide and seek but at the same time we all had to try fin the 46 lollipops that were hidden around my neighborhood. 

-Special thanks to my aunty and mummy that went around hiding the lollipops when we were eating lunch! haha-

Funny episode:
I was walking behind Chloe with Helen and me and Helen decided that we should try make Chloe out by ripping her name tag. So i went up to Chloe and ripped her name tag off but then she turned around and immeadiently ripped mine off.........T^T
Therefore! in order to stay in the game, we came to a conclusion that we should both return our name tags to each other and pretend that nothing had just happened xD

Although there are alot of other presents, i'll just show you guys my favourite favourite favourite one kekekeke


And that is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JAJJANG!
A scrapbook that my friends made me ^^
And in the scrapbook each of them designed their own pages with photos and birthday messages!

This is Lily's page

I love the details of her design omgahhh
especially the balloons!
And Lily, FYI Minho DID get more parts in the newest album >_<

Lily beingn her talented self drew this amazing picture of shinee just for ME!!!!! :)))))

My favourite part of Chloe's page:

The important part is the speech bubbles >>

I know i'm kinda stupid for being happy over these LIES but i can't help but be happy keke
So thank you Chloe hahahaha

Emily's timeline of all the classes we've had together for the past 3 years haha
We honestly did not know that each other existed in grade 8 but then in grade 9 we suddenly had 3 classes together! 
and i still remember receiving one word answers from her for like a whole term when we first met..its actually amazing how much we changed since grade 9 O_o

For Caline's page, you can just straight away tell its hers even without the photo there. Its just so her to give me a 圣旨 on my birthday -.-
For those who can't read chinese, i don't know the actually word for it in english but basically it's a order from a king (used in olden days)

When opened: 
I actually had to get my mum to read it for me because she used a lot of old language and proverb..god was i confused! haha
But i still really love it ♥

谢谢皇尚
Btw, where do you even find such pretty tissue lol

Also in the scrapbook was THIS!


AND THIS 

AND THIS
muahahahahaha the power of PHOTOSHOP xD
And Coco you actually went and searched up Minho's birth place! 
I'm so touched hahaha
Thank you Emily and Cocopops for making these now give me a real ticket so i can fly to Korea and take real photos with hubby ^_^

ALSO My girlfriend Tina gave me a notebook as a birthday card i think..

but it's not just any notebook!
It's a notebook with Minho all over it! ♥



Especially love this page ;)

Now, the question is why was it a sour sixteen instead of sweet sixteen?
well, it's a very long story but to make it short, our group normally will always hold a surprise party on the day of anyone's birthday but on my birthday nothing happened -.-
Helen even forgot it was my birthday when i saw her in first period...but then later i found out it was all an act which i stupidly believed...
Anyways, my group didn't do anything for me the entire week and i just thought that 'ahhhh, we must not be doing any more parties since that was the time when everything went wrong within our group' haha but its ok everything is back to normal now :)
Also, after not doing anything for my birthday, the others started to plan for Dora's birthday party...
So overall, i was a little confused and upset T^T
but then the next week i think, they brought all my presents and party food to school and held a small party for me although there was no cake..
they said that i would be sick of eating cake since i had it the day before and for breakfast that day and honestly that is true but i think they just couldn't be bothered hahaha 
But its okie! at least they gave me good presents ♥

So i have finally blogged about my own birthday after like almost 2 month and i actually feel so relieved haha
I have also finished all my assessments and next week i will be flying to Taiwan, Hongkong and Macao for a holiday of 3 weeks! kekeke

^____________________________________________^

And i will of course be blogging about my entire trip but this time i want to try something different so i will be VLOGGING instead!!!!!!
It will be very awkward yes but honestly the thought of having to write about the whole trip just scares me.
Therefore to make my life easier i have resorted to vlogging which will be fun i think. 
And gys i might go bungee jumping at the Macao tower!!!
Its the highest bungy jump in the world at 233m omgahhh so excited~~
Anyways so that was my sour sixteen experience and i shall end this post right here with my selfies that i took in the library when i was supposed to be studying for blocks >_<



Goodbyeeee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment