Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Music Camp~ :D

Helloooo~~!
Long time no blog haha I've just had so much things to do for school and i would list them out as evidence but i don't want to bore you so meh lets move to the main topic :)
Oh and btw, if you were waiting for part 2 of My Favourite People..I had so much going on so i'm still collecting photos haha
But it'll come out soon..i hope...-.-

Okie so last Friday i went to a music camp that our school organised for Symphonic band, Symphony Orchestra and Big band.
I didn't mention this before but i have played clarinet for 5 years and i am now playing as 2nd clarinet for Symphonic Band :) 
So its called music camp, but i prefer to call it as a place where we pay to be forced to practice for like.. 6 hours a day T^T
I'm not gonna lie, i did improve a lot i think but still!
Who practices continuously after breakfast, after morning tea, after lunch, after afternoon tea and then after dinner at 9pm?! 
>.< not satisfied
And to add onto all that practicing, my huge graphics assignment was due the very next day after we come back from camp so i ended up doing work whenever we had free time -.-
And don't think that it was my fault for leaving everything to the last second.
I have being doing this ever since school started this year but there was just SO MUCH TO DO.
My final 'product' ended up to be 76 pages altogether and trust me, every single page took longer then you would expect. 
But its all goods now since i finished yesterday ~.~
I literally skipped to the city after handing it in cause i was so happy :)

Enjoying my Mango QQ at city ^^

I'm gonna share with you a very very sad story.
1. I skipped out on dinner...
why? BECAUSE OF GRAPHICS
Of course i didn't completely starve myself.
What i meant was that i didn't go to the dining hall to eat with my friends but instead i stayed in the dorm all by myself eating the snacks i brought myself and doing graphics at the same time.
so sad right?
this isn't all..

2. I didn't go play at the beach with my friends...
why? BECAUSE OF GRAPHICS
So on the second day, the teacher organised an outing to the beach during our free time before dinner. 
And everyone in my dorm went T.T
So i ended up being all by myself again...eating my mandarins and doing graphics 
-sigh-

I think the only conclusion i can come up with from this sad story is that..
I REGRET DOING GRAPHICS 

So now that the complaint is done, lets talk about the actual camp.
So on the first day, we were told to arrive at 8:15 thinking from last year's experience they take a long time so i turned up at 8:35 instead. 
But i still had to wait until like 9:15? to get onto the bus -.-
It was about a 2 hour drive and when we got the camp site, we were appointed dorms. 
Last year, me and Lily got a room with four beds with these two other girls that we didn't know. But we basically had the room to ourselves as they only came in to sleep. Other times they were always in their friend's room LOL
This year, we got a huge room 
BUT with 14 people.
14 PEOPLE! IN ONE ROOM! wtf
But i guess overall it was alright since i was friends with half of them.
And since everyone that i knew was on the right side oft he room, i basically just pretended the other half wasn't there lol

This our half :) 
My bed's the one with the white sneakers on the side xD

Top view~
Look how many beds there are!! -.-

There was a really clean pool there but it was way too cold :(

Practice room~

So i hang out with Lily, Grace, May, Helen, Soomin and Jenny!
It was a lot of fun spending time with them haha although i got kinda annoyed with Soomin and Jenny when i was trying to concentrate on my graphics.
Seriously, they are the most energetic people i have ever met. They laugh 24/7 and will not stop moving around!
At one stage they were pretending to be this famous dog from a Korean show called Running Man....
speechless...
And they kept stealing food from me haha xD

I actually brought a lot of snacks from home cause i knew that the food wasn't good from past experience hahaha
It was a good decision though cause even though i skipped out on dinner to do graphics, i still had stuff to eat :)

Practice on the first day was super tiring for me i think it was because it was straight after we got the camp? idk
And something really funny happened during practice..well i though it was funny haha
At one stage, i had my legs crossed while playing and when the teacher saw he was like 'Shirley, feet!'
At first, i didn't actually hear because we were still playing while he said that and i only realised when he glared at me lol
After that my feet was kept on the ground but then he said
'Shirley you have to fix your posture.'
but the thing is, I WAS SITTING NORMALLY?!!!
and next to me Michael had his elbows on his thighs and the teacher didn't say anything T^T

The second day was our only full day there so we had 5 rehearsals altogether -_-
It was so tiring that by the end of the day, i was playing clarinet with my eyes closed lol

Here's the photos that i took when the teacher was telling some story about when he went fishing?
Idk i was concentrating on taking these photos :)

Lily and katy with her failed wink haha

This is Michael...
but we call him mickey mouse...
but when he makes this face, its pedo mouse :)


Soomin looking very pissed off for some reason haha

My sis :D

Helen and Soomin's thumb 0.o
Look at these dedicated kids
I have played clarinet for 5 years and that has NEVER happened to me before!
I dont know how they do it?! :O

Soomin concentrating on her drama lol
she was so into it that she decided to just not waste any time and brush her teeth on the bed @.@

And on the first night, Soomin and Jenny watched a really sad korean drama until 1:30 or something?
i happened to go to the toilet at that time and saw Soomin with her eyes all bloated from crying hahahahahaha 

And this me after coming back from washing my face
lol Lily was facing the camera at me so i just held up whatever i was holding
haha ignore the weird plastic bag thing :L 

Photo flooding time! xD


Pretty Maymay~


I likey this photo they look so cute :)
  
 Hehe Grace keeps saying she doesn't have any agyeo(cuteness) 
But look at this lah so cute! xD

Attractive Soomin  :D

Groupies!


In this photo, we were trying to make weird faces but only Lily and Grace succeeded cause i just started laughing none stop after seeing Grace's face lololol
And May just decided to take care of her image and be pretty ^^

Before we went to bed on the second night, this girl called Seong Na(?) Sorry if i spelt your name wrong haha
Anyways, she did.a.split.between.two.beds. :OOO
She wouldn't let me take a photo though :( but i guess it would be weird if i took a photo of her since i don't even know her that well :P
But just imagine it..
Like one foot was on a bed and the other was on another bed and there was nothing underneath her!
I hope you guys understand through my horrible explaining :L

And then we had like a mini talent show? but it was such a fail cause only a few people were singing including me :)
It was the only time everyone was talking together so it was pretty fun :D



The curfew for us was set at 10:30 and that obviously wasn't possible for us so i actually bought a mini light so that the teachers would think we were all asleep lol
Me, Lily and Grace gossiped until 11:30 on the first night and then on the second night we stayed up until 1:30 hahaha

On the first night appearantly someone was snoring but although i woke up several time during the night, i didn't hear anything....
So i thought it might have been me lolol
And then on the second night when we stayed up later, we actually heard THREE people snoring hahahahaha
And Soomin was making weird noises lol

and then once Grace lied down on her bed, she like fell asleep in like 3 seconds
I'm not joking!
Me and lily were still talking when we were on our beds and were trying to ask Grace something but there was no response so Lily got up and Grace was sleeping like a baby already xD

This is really pointless but i just HAD to point out how cute Lily's suitcase is @.@ jelly~~

On the last day before going home, we had some spare time and since i already packed up, i couldn't do my graphics so me and my friends went to the small arcade at the camp
We played a lot of stuff and since we were having so much fun, i forgot to take any photos T^T
But i shall just mention how horrible Mickey Mouse's pool skills are xD

And to end this camp post, i present you with these sexy fatty people 
Hehe Helen, Soomin just remember you took these by yourself i didn't force you xD

KK this concludes this post
I hope you weren't too bored :L


hehe i look bold 
baiii~~

No comments:

Post a Comment