Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Outing + Semi Dress Hunting ~_~

Hello guysss :)
Hehe on Sunday, me and few of my friends went on our first outing of the term~!
We were originally planning to go to the city to just chill and then go to Buddha fest afterwards but then shopping took longer then we expected lol 
so we decided to forget Buddha fest since there was nothing to do there anyways...:L

Ok so we actually didn't have any plan as to what to do in the city but on my way to meeting my friends i saw that suitcase rummage was on!
And so we went~

There was so many people there -_-
人山人海
basically means sea of people except its like a proverb(?)
kekeke so proud of myself for using a proverb in Chinese :P

So that morning, when i was looking for shoes to match my outfit, i realised i don't have any black heels/wedges! 
So i had no choice but to wear a grey-ish coloured pair of wedges that didn't go perfectly with my outfit D:
Therefore i was determined to find a pair of black wedges so that next time i wouldn't have the same problem :)

AND I DID~~~!
I found this pair of chic black wedges at suitcase rummage for only $10!!
And it's also branded! According to Emily, its a pretty expensive brand @.@
But yea i was very lucky hehe

 Hehe sorry for the weird background
i was about to exercise lol
It's pretty right?? keke
although it's a bit big for me, i'm still happy :)

Yup so that was my only purchase of the day :L
I saw a lot of other stuff that i wanted but i don't have a job so i don't want to spend too much money haha
If anyone can give me a job email me lol

Emily also wanted a pair of simple black pumps to go with her black and white semi formal dress :D
So we looked around suitcase rummage for quite a while and found black pumps for me and lily's size but none for her hahaha
so we went to Famous Footwear to see if they had cheap and pretty ones

Shoes ^^

The pair that Emily ended up buying:
Looks nice right?
Its very simple but that's what she wanted and it matches well with her semi formal dress :D

After trying on all those shoes, we were a bit hungry so we grabbed some sushi to refill our energy ^^

Emily enjoying her sushi and free coke haha

Later, Lily, Emily and I went to meet up with Coco and Helen at Myers
There's a deal going on at Revlon!
You can buy any make-up that add up to $40 and receive:
- make-up bag
- make-up that's worth $120 @.@
- 50% off on nail bar service (i think it was 50%)
It's still on-going so if anyone is interested, hurry~! 

The gifts look like this:
2 bags provided, you take your pick

Hehe after seeing this offer, Helen and Coco decided to get it for semi :)

Helen choosing her foundation:
Honestly, i really don't think she needs foundation :L
She already has nice skin and her skin tone is very fair so i couldn't even see the difference but....meh :P

While waiting for Helen, Lily and Coco  started playing with the nail polish testers there

Final product!
Haha it's a very light pink so it's not that visible

And while they did that, i tried on the lip stains keke

The results of making me wait for too long xD
Emily went to work so that's why she's not in these pictures :(



Muahahaha 
Selfies with everyone ~.~

Kkk so after that we went to Noggi!
It was my first time there and i had pretty high expectations since everyone told me to go 

The toppings and macaroons!!!

Keke we were lucky to have gotten the highest table which to me i think are the best seats :)
And right next to the sign haha

The amount for a regular cup was quite a lot so we decided to share a cup between two

Me and Helen got (right):
-flavours (mango, biscotti)
-toppings (lychee pearls, marshmallows, blueberry clouds)

Lily and Coco got (left)
- flavours (taro, green tea)
-toppings (gummy bears, lychee pearls, something lol)
They look so pretty *_*

Enjoying hehe
Got a lot of judgmental looks from Lily T^T

Me and Helen~

Lolz we ended up taking the spoons 
I think i'll start collecting them haha 

Okie and finally the main event of the day...
drumrolls~~~
SEMI DRESS HUNTING!!!!

unfortunately the lady at the shop said that it was a "designer" shop so we couldn't take photos 
but i did manage to sneak some really blurry photos of Helen haha
I was so scared that i was gonna get caught and sent to the police lol nah
but luckily i didn't haha

I think the aqua dress look really nice on her but its so expensive!
Coco also has eyes on the same dress except in the colour yellow 
They both look so good!

I'm still deciding whether i should go to semi or not..
but if i do go, i already have a really pretty dress except its way too big on me :(
It's so big that it'll just slip off if i don't hold onto it T^T
I'm thinking about getting it tailored but it'll cost like $70 which will be like getting a new dress -.-
But its really pretty though D: 
oh well -sigh-
I'll figure something out..i hope.. :L


okie thats it keke

baiiiii^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment